some thumbnails of my illustrations

some thumbnails of my illustrations
Please click on the links below to view my portfolio ........ Images copyright of Carrie Osborne

Sunday 4 December 2011

Ahaaaarrrr me Hearties....


What fun we had last night at the debut gig of my husband's latest new band 'Mutineers'!
With a name like that of course there was a strong pirate theme going on with most of the audience dressed as pirates too, and lots of Aaaars!
The name comes from the fact that the drummer's great, great Grandfather was hanged for piracy during the American War of Independance for smuggling sheep, if I have all my facts right!

I thought I'd do the proud wifey bit and show you some (very bad blurry) photos.... My husband Tony is the lead guitarist (the one dressed as a pirate... oh hang on!)

Pirate Dad and his two piratey rascals!

The acoustic set - Tony, Ju and Wendy

The second set was good loud rock with everyone up dancing till the end...

Little Pirate Elswyth

This ones very blurry but gives a closer impression of the energy of the show... Tony in all his bands does a lot of larking around and daft dancing, which is great fun to watch!

Till the next time... Ahaaarrrrrr!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun was had by all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time was had by all. I love it when grown ups get to play dress-up as well as the children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all had a great time, super costumes. Not only are you there to support but I suspect paint the poster too, well done you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments, please type away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails