some thumbnails of my illustrations

some thumbnails of my illustrations
Please click on the links below to view my portfolio ........ Images copyright of Carrie Osborne

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Today's life drawings...

Well I still don't feel I've got back into the flow of it yet... and the others' work made me feel very amateurish today! But I enjoyed it anyway!

2 minutes - the shortest pose and the drawing I'm most happy with!

4 minutes

30 minutes of tricky foreshortening! But I enjoyed the shadows...


20 minutes - a bit ropey!

And finally another 30 minutes of awkward perspective... there's a lot wrong with that left leg and she seems to be levitating ever so slightly! Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog on Katie. I've really enjoyed looking at your work, which is lovely and quirky. It's reassuring to find an illustrator who values drawing! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for your nice comment James and for coming to visit! I'm really pleased you liked it... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments, please type away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails