some thumbnails of my illustrations

some thumbnails of my illustrations
Please click on the links below to view my portfolio ........ Images copyright of Carrie Osborne

Thursday 19 May 2011

Snow White as you've not seen her before...

This is a great video by German metal band Rammstein with a rather darker version of the Snow White story which has always amused me, they do it with such solemnity too.
So if you don't mind a wee bit of heavy metal....



For those of you that might have liked this clip, this band do another brilliantly dark video to their song 'Rosenrot', here... Really well done bit of visual story telling (because I can't understand the German lyrics!) Think of an edgier Germanic Cadfael!

1 comment:

  1. Rammstein is one of my favorite bands. I haven't watched any of their videos, but the lyrics of Rosenrot certainly bring to mind fables.

    (I don't understand German either, but Herzeleid.com has translations. :) )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments, please type away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails